Saturday, April 18, 2009

daddy times two

soundtrack YOU BELONG TO ME grey holiday

on a non-school day, my dad decides to wake me up at 9 in the morning... i mean, 9 doesn't sound all that early right? right? but for someone's who's been currently stuck in asia's time zone (just because i have been catching up with my childhood friends online), it sure is early, considering that i haven't reached 8 hours of sleep yet. anyways, as i was saying... 

dad: let's go to the mall today
me: do i have to?
dad: c'mon get up, just come with me okay?
me: fine, fine 
dad: be ready in 30 minutes 
me: alright

daddio let me drive him to the mall, and on our way there he tells me that he wanted to surprise my mom with a little something. when i asked why, he simply said, "just because". yes, i'm not gonna lie, that was a total AWWW moment. LOL. i love my dad to bits. he always finds a way to surprise my mom whether it be a big present, a simple thought, or a kind act. and so, if my earthly daddio is able to do kind and generous gestures like that, what more my heavenly father? GOD is very generous too -- wow, that's got to be the most understated statement ever told. HE is more than generous. HE gives continuously because HE loves unceasingly. i love my dad, yes BOTH of them =) 

daddy's girl, 
ES

P.S. speaking of surprises...




her lips,
they speak.


you can call me ES. i'm a vagabond. i like to wander, and so do my thoughts. rock, paper, scissors? i choose paper. i can express myself better through it. whether it be through words, fashion, or music, the important thing is to make a statement. be bold, be beautiful, be no one else but you.

i'm the queen of one-liners, or so i've been told// shoes always fit. numbers never lie. music is used when words fail. love is the great reversal. emotions are fickle. passion is consistent. God's love is constant. God instills passion.

*credits: createblog.com, alluring dejection,
*best viewed: 1024x768 resolution


friends


arby, anjelica, ron, rache, cleah, daniel, donnel, a&c,

fashion & media


scientific america
the sartorialist
manila style
bryanboy
wwwdaily
fashionologie
just jared
perez hilton
frugal fashionista
go fug yourself